Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Prove

What have i got to prove to you?
life plans and snobby little kids.
street corners and garbage bins.
It doesn't always work like that.
alley cats or what's this valued at?
I have got nothing to prove,
apparently my bubble is to thick.
delirious to your little card trick.
You've got something to prove to me,
your not so guaranteed.
Life doesn't always work like that.
no life plans or university's.
see what's in front of you.
no space ships to the future.
Trudge on through.
walk,run.
i burst your bubble after mine.
follow the signs.
it's going to be hard, even i can see that.
close to a combat.
but stop with your life plans and universities.
Snobby kids and schedules.
realise what your missing.
Stop wishing.
we'll get there eventually.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there jj!
so sorry if you already know me! jeez!lol jk!

so i have to say, this is one of the best poems you've written! keep writing, and I know that recently you went through a tough writer's block, so I'm extremely glad that you got out of your slump!

keep on writing, and thanks for supporting me with my own writing!
kisses~ Monica Jazz

Anonymous said...

Hey JJ!!!
How bout we pretend you dont know me! Can you guess who I'am?

Clue1: I had a Blonde moment on Msn
Clue2: I havent seen you since 2007!
next time you post a poem i'll give you more clues.
sincerly
aGlKlJiHe

Anonymous said...

waiting for that next poem.
Sincerly
aGlKlJiHe