Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Seeping

seeping through my pours.
i frantically search the drawers.
a jelaous rage has shadowed me.
he cheated.
he lied.
i know he eyed a couple of those girls.
i scream, i shout.
i doubt he'll ever come back again.
i feel strain against my eyes.
another wave hits and swallows.
leaving me gasping for air.
i push on through, frantic for a little breeze.
a grab the gun.
i feel the pressure seizing up my brain.
then it comes.
the black i yearned, the jelaous wave has gone.
i do not breathe i do not see i only hear the music.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!!!!! i love it so much!!!!!
kinda depressing but, AWESOME!!
very well written!
keep up the good work!
kisses~monica

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favourite poems of yours. You really capture the feelings so well. You are quite an accomplished poet. Keep writing.

Evangeline said...

Thank you Srndpty for leaving a comment! And Monica Jazz but i know you cause you go to my school. Srndpty please feel free to leave more comments and tell your friends!